Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Weekend Update

I did a YouTube video search and found Doug Teeple's video of his Ghia conversion. Also, I received an email from the Zilla queue stating that it would be 6-9 months before my 1K is complete. That puts me at 9/08 -12/08, which is too late to finish a summer 2008 conversion. I emailed Electro-Automotive and requested a quote for the adaptor plate as well.

I watched the movie, "Who Killed The Electric Car." The EV community should focus their energy on exposing and humiliating the members of those who sat on that board, to set an example to future boards. I find it not useful to blame GM for acting in their own best interest. Capitalism is no inherently ethical. Cheap energy in the form of oil, natural gas, and coal do make the EV a fish out of water. As such, we EV'ers need to act like fish out of water and secretly develop technology that lets us compete in the same pond as the highly evolved ICE sharks.

1 Comments:

At 5:25 PM , Blogger Nick Drouin said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home